Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Sorry, to high jack the thread...but I have a judgement & there is a law firm involved. The law firm is trying to get me for the interest and all. But they were saying that a CA was the one they were dealing with. The law firm keeps telling me I have to pay them. Should I try to contact the OC to try to settle? The law firm would not budge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.