I won!

I just want to say many thank you's to all of you! I won, my day in court was today and they did not appear. Judge awarded me judgment against , warded me court costs. I did not get my violations because I did not show damages but... I was told that I can file an award against them in Fedral court!.. Score for me.

Again thanks to all. Everyone won today. The lawyer that was representing my CA failed to come to court for two other cases. Word was that they were there earlier at the other court hearings but left hmmm.. I wonder why?

The law firm was representing two from midland and me from Unifund. Judge took the letter that I recieved from the ATG filed it. ATG is after Unifund! Now, I asked in my complaint to remove trade lines and award costs. It does not state that I get that removed. Can I now get Providian off, Unifund and the NPP"s?