paid settlement

was able to delete citi/soloman and soloman civil judgements from experian and equifax transunion is tougher i kept pushing using online disput forms did not see big rise in fico since this was 8/2000 but i am told this is a 7 year item good for me

was able to delete citi/soloman and soloman civil judgements from experian and equifax transunion is tougher i kept pushing using online disput forms did not see big rise in fico since this was 8/2000 but i am told this is a 7 year item good for me

Congrats on the deletions...

It is awesome to see stuff like that go away...

In my experience, there is always one CRA for a credit item that takes so much extra effort to get deleted.

There are a number of people who don't really see much of a rise in their scores mostly because a credit score is based on responsible credit behavior and lengthy credit histories.