Did I mess up..

rawley2

I got my 3 credit reports from freecreditreport.com and paid like $35.00 for them. Now when I look at them they dont give me the full account numbers or anything older than 4 years old.

Can I still dispute items on them with account numbers like XXXXXXXXXXXXX4587

Also my mortgage looks great but my car loan has every month on time except one month where it shows NO DATA on Experian. The other 2 have data for that month and show it paid on time. Will this hurt me??

As it is now my score is 521 on all 3. I guess it has to be the medical bills doing that. I have a car loan 20 months old with no lates and a mortgage 13 months old with no lates. Do you think by removing all the old Charge Offs that it will help me that much?

Sorry for all the questions but I am a rookie. I did just buy the books from this site but I want to get this started ASAP. We really need to see this condo and move to a larger place and I know I need a higher score to get a better interest rate.

I got my 3 credit reports from freecreditreport.com and paid like $35.00 for them. Now when I look at them they dont give me the full account numbers or anything older than 4 years old.

Can I still dispute items on them with account numbers like XXXXXXXXXXXXX4587

IMO, for disputing you need reports from the big 3, just to be as well-informed as possible. However, since you have the reports from freecreditreport.com - use them to dispute all old name variations and old addresses off of your report. That will get you free reports from the big 3 with your results. From there, dispute the tradelines.

Also my mortgage looks great but my car loan has every month on time except one month where it shows NO DATA on Experian. The other 2 have data for that month and show it paid on time. Will this hurt me??

no, not really

As it is now my score is 521 on all 3. I guess it has to be the medical bills doing that. I have a car loan 20 months old with no lates and a mortgage 13 months old with no lates. Do you think by removing all the old Charge Offs that it will help me that much?

Sorry for all the questions but I am a rookie. I did just buy the books from this site but I want to get this started ASAP. We really need to see this condo and move to a larger place and I know I need a higher score to get a better interest rate.

Yes getting all the old chargeoffs will help you. You might want to think about a secured card for now, which will help you start building some positive revolving history.

~Cookie