Credit Report Problem

bfletcher1

I noticed on my credit reports from Privacy Guard that they have listed for my mortgate payment for October on TU as 30 days late, but the other 2 credit bureuas do not have any data yet. I know that I was not late in October.

Also for an old Macy's account both Exp. and Equi have it paid as agreed and TU has it as account sold or bankrupt. Does that mean that they think I went bankrupt or the store.?

I am trying to make sure everything gets paid on time.

Equifax 602

Experiean 594

TransUnion 618

At this point I would get a TU credit report and see for yourself what it says. If indeed it does say it is late and you know for sure that it wasn't, then I would get on the horn to the mortgager and talk to them.

It is a heck of a lot easier to fix things like this now instead of six months or a year down the road. Right now is the best time.

Very odd. Maybe someone with more experience would have a better answer, but I would call the mortgage co. and let them know they have misreported for one. For the Macy's card - I wouldn't worry too much if it is "sold" - that is pretty common, but the bankrupt part is a bit scary sounding. Hopefully someone else will have more insight. Good luck!