Question about C&D

efish

I have a question concerning a new CA. I read other posts, but want to make certain I am clear. I had a CA trying to collect, I disputed and argued, they caved and deleted it, being the wise asses that that they are, they sold it or transferred it to another CA. Well, after many letters written and disputes, a couple of calls to the BBB, they caved and deleted. So being the wise asses that THEY are...you see where I am going with this?? So now I am on the third CA> This is way past SOL. Like less than a year til my seven years is up. I am understanding that I send them a complete C&D and hope they drop it off?? I am real fed up with these buttwods. So I send a C&D, then I was planning on including them in my CHOD letter? Sound right good, any other suggestions? FIll me in. Thanks in advance for teh replies, and keep on truckin'.

Send a C&D with a copy of your payment info from the 1st CA and tell them that continued collection activity on this settled account constitutes fraud. And remind them that transferrance to another CA is also fraud and a violation of the FDCPA for willfully misrepresenting the legal status and amount of the debt.

If you want, send an ITS letter to the second CA telling them that they have violated the FDCPA for misrepresenting the amount and legal status of the debt in the act of selling it to another CA as a valid unpaid account (which it was not).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I did something a little out of order here and hopefully it didn't affect me too badly. I had already wrote a complete Dease and desist to this CA. telling them this was not validated by the first CA and that they didn't have the right to transfer and, its past SOL so I would NOT be paying blah, blah, blah. Then I submit a dispute thorugh Equifax and like 5 days later, I get a letter back from Equifax stating that this was verified and updated! Am I just completely screwed? I had written a letter to the BBB for the original CA and that is how I finally got it deleted. Though they didn't just take it off. They must have realized their efforts were futile and that I was never going to pay and just didn't respond when I disputed though the CRA's. So what should I do?

Go ahead and send a letter to the first CA like mentioned previously? What should I dod with the 3rd CA in the meantime?? I thought about another complaint with the BBB about the 1st. Any help is GREATLY appreciated as always.

Happy Holidays! Fish