Is all Child Support reported to CRAs? Luck with deletes?

terri888

My husband had a child support commitment with North Dakota CSE which ended in June 04. They have always claimed it was late for a period of 6 months in 01/02 - later I found out it was due to a mix up with my pay allotment - but the ND CSE don't care. The account is now marked Paid and CLosed and $0 Balance, Pays As agreed - however it still shows Lates from 11/01-06/02. Anyone had any luck with getting these accounts deleted from the CRAs? TU deleted it somewhere along the line, but EQ & EX are still listing it. All help appreciated.

Disputed Hubby's a while back got it off all but TU :x . Trying it again during this CHOD period. (keeping fingers crossed)

Do you have the letter confirming the accuracy? That might help. Also, have you gotten in touch with North Dakota CSE asking them to correct the error?

Sorry that's all the help I can offer

The ND CSE are impossible to deal with, a 1800 number that they never answer or return calls. I have written that is how we found out about the discrepancies. Hubby was paying his child support via pay allotment. The pay office mixed up the instructions from CSE and was under paying slightly (it was under $4 a month) for 6 months. We however did not know anything about this until we saw the listing on the CR. ND CSE don't care basically as far as they are concerned he was late and that is all that counts. I am disputing again at present also, hopefully that will work - good luck with yours!

The ND CSE are impossible to deal with, a 1800 number that they never answer or return calls. I have written that is how we found out about the discrepancies. Hubby was paying his child support via pay allotment. The pay office mixed up the instructions from CSE and was under paying slightly (it was under $4 a month) for 6 months. We however did not know anything about this until we saw the listing on the CR. ND CSE don't care basically as far as they are concerned he was late and that is all that counts. I am disputing again at present also, hopefully that will work - good luck with yours!

DITTO!!! :)