c m chase

My Case **I WON**

Thanks! It was one out of three. I was able to get two dismissed and now they're past the SOL. Whatcha doing with the 5 grand?

I'm going to California for a quick vacation. :D

Oh hell, I switch jobs and stop reading for a few weeks and the best soap opera on the intraweb comes to a close.

Major congrats C.M. Lord knows you deserve every penny!

First off congrats Chase, just wanted to know is there still going to be a class action lawsuit, and have you written back to the bar assc.

Thanks

And hope you had a fantastic vacation.

First off congrats Chase, just wanted to know is there still going to be a class action lawsuit, and have you written back to the bar assc.

Thanks

And hope you had a fantastic vacation.

There's no class action suit in my case. I just never got around to asking around about it. Heh. :oops:

And I chatted with the Bar Assn a few times...they, of course, took the side of the attorney. I can no longer file any complaints for this case. :wink:

Nope... I don't accept this...

I am sorry Chase, but you mentioned something around $60k. What's up with $5k?

bummer...

5K plus dismissal with prejudice on an in stat account.

At least 6 attorneys working against her.

Declined a mutual dismissal with prejudice, how many other people would turn that down? Not me.

Very well done, I say.

And since all of your posts are in this thread and one of which could be construed as a veiled threat, I would think your on the other side. Possibly, the icing on the cake of the whole deal, working for the lame LBN PC who she got fired as incompetent from the case.

:lol:

Sorry, I can no longer discuss this case. Sorry you're disappointed in whatever outcome it had. I'm certainly not.

:lol:

Hi, Reverser! I've miss ya!! :)++

I am sorry, but I was expecting a better ending for this story. Don't think that I am against cmchase... I was expecting a better ending, that's it.

As for who I am... I live in NJ, and I am in credit business. Soon, I am getting my Certified Credit Expert (CCE) from the National Association of Credit Management ( www.nacm.org ).

I hope this is a clear information.

I am sorry, but I was expecting a better ending for this story. Don't think that I am against cmchase... I was expecting a better ending, that's it.

As for who I am... I live in NJ, and I am in credit business. Soon, I am getting my Certified Credit Expert (CCE) from the National Association of Credit Management ( www.nacm.org ).

I hope this is a clear information.

So that would make you a debt collector, right? NACM is a trade organization for DC's, IIRC.

So that would make you a debt collector, right? NACM is a trade organization for DC's, IIRC.

:everybodyclap:

Am I a debt collector? No.

Do I want to have my certificate? Yes.

What do I do for business? I have a credit repair business. I started 2,5 years ago and now I have over 2000 clients.

I still don't understand why some of you got offended. Isn't it normal for me to get upset with the amount? And please keep in mind, the end is good, but I was waiting for a better one.

Well... I guess enough said...

I'm not sure how anyone would know if it was normal for you to get upset with the amount, but my offense was how to take the "in the middle of the night, walking down the street" post. Sounded kinda like a heads up you were stalking her.

Everyone has to make a living somehow. I am now a nozzle rookie.

Rodeo, my tongue just dropped out looking at your pic :)

:oops:

You are just too sweet and thank you!!

my avatar or the ones I posted in OT???

BTW whats a nozzle rookie????

Avatar, my connection is so slow, please dont tempt me with pics in OT.

Nozzle rookie means I quit my job and am now working on something new, so my screen name no longer applies. I did see some painters in my new place though that look suspiciously familiar in their white smocks.

Oh to be a milk needing toddler.