Jump to content


Recommended Posts

can anyone help... a judgement was award because of a defaught on a car loan i moved out of the state(OH) and was living in the state of NJ at the time i did not recv any docs stding when i was supposed to go to court do to the fact I lived out of state.. i chked my credit report and it shows judgment for the car company... is there any way to get the judgement vacated on grounds that i was not noticfied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.