Good credit is sexy and new laws

DownAndOut

If I had to guess.... NO! Seeing how the books are written before the new laws. I haven't read them yet but I'm sure Kristy will have a 3rd edition ready to go for the new laws. It won't hurt you to learn allot of the basics in the books or boards than adjust to the new rules. Thanks also, I never saw the new rules thread. Excellent!

Edubb

If I had to guess.... NO! Seeing how the books are written before the new laws. I haven't read them yet but I'm sure Kristy will have a 3rd edition ready to go for the new laws. It won't hurt you to learn allot of the basics in the books or boards than adjust to the new rules. Thanks also, I never saw the new rules thread. Excellent!

Edubb

Nope, I wrote ahead of the laws, so the book is current.

Yes, "Good Credit is Sexy", but too much of anything can be bad unless you know how to control it.

All I can say is that the stuff on this board works, and I partially cleaned my credit and still got 15K in credit cards after I was ready to apply. The stuff here works, but your going to have to learn handle your new found talent: ... Moral of the story, even SEXY people have learn to manage their SEXINESS (SP), if they want to stay SEXY!! ... yep, flashing those credit cards and a good credit profile, does open doors. [:-)x