question about inserting?????

wolfpup

i pulled my equifax report on 10/18 and disputed some items. I ordered all 3 from MyFico today and there are 4 new accounts on my report that was not listed before.

date of last activity for each is 11/98,11/98,06/98 and 06/98. Why would this show up almost 2 months later?????

What should i do about this?

Thank you SO much everyone - this place is incredible!

Shannon

i didnt dispute any name change or addresses. I did just move 3 weeks ago, but to a new place. The only things i disputed were mainly items that were duplicated.

i have SO much to learn! its overwhelming - but finding this site makes it easier! thanks :)

I can not honestly say why those were inserted recently, but I think the best thing to do is dispute all previous names and addresses except for you new one (make sure you send a copy of your electric bill and a photo ID) and once that has been taken care of... dispute all of them as "not mine." If they are having an adverse effect on your report.. If they are just tradelines that you haven't used in a while and show a positive payment history, I would just leave them.