Jump to content

Ughh! What now?


Recommended Posts

I am helping my friend with her credit. and the only thing she has on it is a collection account from 4 years ago, from a telephone company.

I disputed the acct. due to the fact she was a MINOR at the time. She just turned 18 this past year. So she was 14 when the acct. went to collection.

The bureau's came back and stated this was "verified" ---

what now?

Any sample letters as to what I could send? or what to do? She wasn't even legal to have anything...


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.