HELP!!! Equifax claims they never got my Dispute Packet!!!!!

TakingNoMore

I just got off the phone with Equifax. I sent them a 30 page packet at the end of October and they're saying they never received it, even though I have the certified receipts and everything sitting right here on my desk!!!!!! I am so teed off right now.

I need some fax numbers, some direct phone numbers, anything of a higher up to get this thing taken care of. S.Brown signed in cursive for my package and I know doggone well it's there!!!

HELP!!

Well, I disputed 6 items and sent in the certified receipt copies as well as the letters I sent the CAs (3 DVs apiece), which came to about 30 pages. Yeah, that is a lot of friggin paper isn't it??

SO, out goes my ITS! They asked for it. I just can't believe they're swearing they NEVER got the packet. Whatever. The game is on now.

Guest jeeptravel

My experience is that they will do what you want when they see you are suing. You might want to call after you know someone has received and read your ITS (maybe 3-5 days after green card date). They will probably log your request for a "reinvestigation" all by the book . . . make sure you tell them you are calling to verify that you are suing over the matter. Make the guy tell you he is noting the account. Then watch what happens.

Best of luck!

jt

I've heard that EQ folds when sued. Make sure you tape the conversation (if you are in a two-party state, ask for permission first) if you decide to call them again.

And to save yourself problems next time, you don't need to send all that crap. They've just lied to you and said they never received it, so Lord only knows what they've done with it. The CRA's don't care what they CA's do unless they are telling them directly.

If you choose to send an ITS, I wouldn't hold your breath for a satisfying answer. I would simply file suit.

Thank you jordan.

I know you saw my other post too somewhere else on the net. :D I'm just so worried right now. I sent an email to Ms. Holland at EQ too. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not jumping the gun with the suing and all. I really dislike not being taken seriously, ya know??

Anyway, i'm finally going to bed now.

Thanks again.