Look at this and tell me How Bad I really am

wet9500

I got my Equifax report and this is how it reads, I got this from a friend when I just purchased a car she ran me a copy:

Derog's

1 med bill showing-----$406.00--just DV'd it

1 med bill showing-----$1047.00--just DV'd it.

creditors

1 Dell Financal------$3775.00--showing charged off. they offered to settle with me for 1900.00 off the bat so I sent them a letter will settle for delete.

1 Providian showing a paid charge off.

1 First Premier open but have lates 30 60 90 but reporting r-1 now

And it reads on my credit report acct's 10 8-1's, 2-9's

Am I really as bad as I feel I don't have no problem getting financed for a car hell I had a 517 Auto Beacon and got less than 10%thru FMCC But I can't get a charge card(which I work for a ford dealership).

I've got 4 things haunting me and it's really getting disturbing to me about not being able to get any credit.

I'll have $1400.00 dollars to put toward this in January and not sure where to apply it to help my credit yet. Any Advice would be thanked.

Derog's

1 med bill showing-----$406.00--just DV'd it - How old is this?

1 med bill showing-----$1047.00--just DV'd it. - How old is this?

creditors

1 Dell Financal------$3775.00--showing charged off. they offered to settle with me for 1900.00 off the bat so I sent them a letter will settle for delete. Who offered to settle? Dell or a CA?

1 Providian showing a paid charge off. - dispute this as "not mine" with CRAs

1 First Premier open but have lates 30 60 90 but reporting r-1 now - how recent are the lates?

You need to get all three of your credit reports. They each have different info. Also, you need to get your FICO score, not just the score from the CRA.

I agree. Get all three. 517 is a tad low. If the meds are with local providers. deal with them directly and ask for their goodwill in gettng the CA's to delete for you. They can tell them to do it! Get the violin out and start playing a sad refrain lol! Tell them you are contributing $50 bucks to teh American Cancer Society in the name of the MD to show your goodwill: he can return thefavor by asking the CA to delete the account from your CR, as it blemishes your otherwise spotless credit. If it's a hospital, donate to the Hospitl's foundation. Send the letter to the CEO with two checks. It can work

There is one tact to use if the DV process doesn't work and these are still within the 7 years

Am I really as bad as I feel I don't have no problem getting financed for a car hell I had a 517 Auto Beacon and got less than 10%thru FMCC But I can't get a charge card(which I work for a ford dealership).

You're in the bottom 5% according to FICO.

Don't feel so bad, I started with a Beacon of 483. :)