CHOD Results So Far

bluealex915

I disputed 10 trade lines on my credit file for CHOD with EX. 7 of them have come back allready as " was previously investigated " and the other 3 are still pending. Man, I freaking hate that when the CRA's give you the previously investigated crap. So what do you do on those trade lines that come back that way, what is the best strategy for previously investiagted?

I am still waiting on TU, I have not gotten one thing back from them so I hope they drop the ball.

EQ sent me one letter back that said they verified 2 trade lines. I wrote a procedural letter really fast and had that thing back in the mail within one day. The time is up for the procedural on the 31st so we will see what happens.

Thanks

More CHOD results to post, I got a letter from EQ 0n 12-18-04 and it was a response to some of my CHOD disputes.

On this letter I got one deletion on an account which was included in my BK. It was for a voulentary repo so I am happy with that.

The other two items on the letter were verified and remain unchanged so I am sending off a procedural request on those two A.S.A.P

more CHOD results:

Got 2 charge-offs removed and some recent inquiries that I got rejection letters for :D Lost some 20+ points:cry: :cry::cry: I was hoping that would bump me up to the 600 club but... xThudx I know they were 7 +old, still I was hoping for a step up, not down.

OH well back to the drawing board of rebuilding I go. I am going to try very hard to only check my scores every month instead of every week and just concentrate on paying my bills on time each month if it kills me! I may be feeling down but I'm not giving up!!

In the long run, the clean report will be worth the loss of points. I'm about to go thru the same thing. My oldest TL is a paid CO that becomes obsolete in the spring. I have a love hate relationship with that account. I want it gone, but I know it is going to temporarily tank my scores. Congrats on your deletions.

well, i got one charge off deleted. i am trying to remove old bankruptcy related stuff so i can try to get it removed too. i got an old discover off, but sears verified. on tu, i got 5 things deleted but my score only went up 1 point. on eq, i got one old charge off removed, but capital keeps adding info, and my score went down.

i noticed that removing some items made some people's score go down. why is that??????????/

I found that this year all 3 CRA's completed their investigations really fast! Mine were all investigated within like 2 weeks! Yes that suks!!

No way around CO's whether paid or not. They will always negatively impact your score!

Hey congrats to all who got even 1 neg TL removed! That is better than nothing!! Every little bit counts in the long run! :D

EX: All my items are still pending. This is my first time disputing so so far, so good! AND, I disputed a Sherman TL with EQ and it has disappeared from EX!

DH isn't having as much luck. He still has several items pending but JC Penneys has changed to updated and Wells Fargo Auto has come back with remains :cry: . I can still work on that TL as they reported a CO after the BK filing date.