Trans Union verification

agn140

On dec 10th I filed an online dispute with the big three cra

about four auth user acct and one joint acct

I disputed all saying I was not responsible please delete.

Today 12/17 I recvd a letter from TU dated 12/13 exactly three days after filing the dispute that says the crditor is currently reporting the disputed info as a joint obligation. Number one I never signed anything to make it a joint obligation but more importantly they are so vague in their answer.

Are they saying the joint listing is being verified and there is no mention about the four auth user listings.

I am confused and I would appreciate help from you guys. Thanks

I think TU is using stall tactics. They just send out generated letters to confuse us. DH and I both got weird letters from TU. Just give them the thirty days. They will probably continue the investigation. They are just hoping you will respond to give them an extra 15 days to make it easier for them to get through CHOD.

Today I recvd a letter just two days after the above letter that says the info I disputed does not appear on my report. What the heck are they saying that they removed it or it just miraculously vanished.

their exact words are our records show that the info you disputed does not currently appear on ypour TU report.

Any ideas what this means

You might want to make sure that you do not have a split file with them. I had a split file and boy was that a PITA to deal with. Meaning you may have 2 files within there system. both reports could be completely different from each other. Do you have many aka's for your names? Do you have a common spelled name? Are you a Jr or SR? Just something that you might want to check into. All you have to do is call them up and ask them.

Cross your fingers, maybe they did delete what you asked them too!

With a split file your name could be 1 letter off. Like 1 report John Peterson and the other John Petersen. Just wanted you to make sure that you don't have one because it happens all of the time and most people do not even know it. I actually had 3 seperate files in 1 CRA!! All spelling my name differently.

The only reason I suggested it was because of the 2 letters that you got. Same thing happened to me when I had a split file.