Need Help with Disputions

Perky

I have heard that you should not write any extra statements or explainations to the CRA's (in there little boxes provided) when disputing.

Is this true? and if not When do you write in those boxes?

Can anyone give me a good and bad example and site possible outcomes.

Perky

If you are disputing online and puting in comments on your dispute giving details.. that is fine.. that should have no advese effect. I am not sure if it matters one way or another because reduce it down to a couple of codes and then decide what to do with it. But if you have an good explination.. i would add it... make sure you print your online dispute. Good for the paper trail. :) -Jenn

I am not sure if it matters one way or another because reduce it down to a couple of codes and then decide what to do with it.

Exactly. You *can* add that stuff...it's not going to matter. But really, I highly doubt they even read what you put. They DO reduce it down to a code and submit it as that anway, like Jenn said. :D