Equifax CHOD response. Makes me mad.

Erika

I disputed about 6 trade lines in the dispute. Each trade line was clearly listed and distinguishable. The total dispute was 3 pages long.

I got the result back from Equifax and all it had on it was the very first tade line dispute result, which was a paid state tax lien I was trying to get removed. It came back as unchanged.

No mention of the other 5 disputes.

I have my green card dated November 30.

I am going to send them a copy of the entire dispute, with a copy of the signed green card, but isn't it possible for them to claim that isn't the letter they signed for on the 30th? Should I wait until after the 35 days are up to send them the copy of the dispute letter?

Thanks,

erika

They could claim that isn't the letter. But aha, can they show the letter they did receive.

They can't claim they didn't get any letter. They responded to your dispute. But to claim they didn't get that letter, they would have to create a fictitious letter disputing only one TL, and say that's what they got. I don't see that happening. You have a letter to back up their claim. They have nothing. Not an issue of material fact. Your proof would be upheld.