Can I start from square 1??

kevin2738

I started disputing last summer and got a few things off but credit history still sucks, I have unpaid charge offs and all other kinds of things on there(9) even a tradline that was deleted is now back (with no notice) my question is now that it has been about 5 months can I dispute as "not mine" again or do they keep a record of that? also I am moving to Florida next week from mass - is there anything I can do to use that to my advantage? thanks in advance you guys are awesome!!

Hi, it's really got to be something you stay on top of. Because, if they didn't notify you within 5 days of reinsertion.. you could have demanded that they delete again. I'm not sure how effective it will be.. but I would make copies of your earlier requests.. with your green card signed, etc.. make a copy of their results.. then send it back to them. I don't think there is a sample here.. but draft a ltr up stating that they reinserted previously deleted items.. and demand that they delete these for good.