OH NO!

gravelgirl66

Help guys please>>>

I finally got my BK papers sent out, but like an idiot, I didn't send them Priority Mail, so I don't think they are gonna get there till after Jan. 1st.

HOw much is this gonna hurt me? I signed them with Dec. 24th 2004 date, but they probably won't get stamped or whatever filed until 2005.

Is this gonna majoly mess up my taxes>? and when i go to do them, and they ask if I have filed BK am I supposed to yes or no?

since technically they won't be on 2004 year, they will be on 2005? and am I supposed to file separate tax returns just b/c I file and my hubbie didn't?

I am worried>>> I thought I would feel relief once they went out, but now I am worried worse...

Can yall help?

As far as I know, the only relation between BK and taxes is, if you're entitled to a refund, the trustee may take it to satisfy some of your unsecured creditors. Other than that, no problem...

The trustee will certainly want to see your 2004 tax returns...so just be sure they're done before the 341 meeting...which will be in 6 - 8 weeks.