Is DOLA reported on PrivacyGuard?

kissinger99

Ok, here's another one. I am looking at a collection account on myfico report.

It shows:

status date: July 1999

balance date: Aug 2004

date assigned: May 1999

PG and CK show date open: May 1999

The last payment on this was made in April 98. They sent two more bills in May and June. So by my calculations the dola should be april or may of 98. Correct?

Is dola available anywhere for me to see?

You're correct on you DOLA, if that's the last payment you made. The other stuff, don't worry about. This account will be obsolete in a few months anyway and can be disputed with the CRAs as such.

I know CSC (EQ affiliate) shows the DOLA on their reports, but not so sure about the others.

Oooh, they must have a new format! :D

Yep...that field would be the DOLA. It's the last activity on the account before it went delinquent.

You're lucky in that you have CSC. They're a pain in the butt, they don't do their jobs, they care about doing things right. And therefore they get you a lot of deletions because of the stupid things they do.

I've had many things deleted because they forgot to investigate w/in 30 days. Heh. :lol:

well, it's possible that's it's incorrect reporting. If they're reaging, they aren't doing a very good job...they should have upped it a lot more than just a couple of months. :wink:

Either way, you are going to be able to dispute this tradeline with the CRAs as obsolete in a couple of months and try to get it off (normally, if you use 'obsolete' anywhere around the time it actually is, they're delete anyway). It's very possible it'll go away simple as that.