Raise your score in 48 hours?

Silver

From what I have heard it is BS. Most things never happen overnight (or even over 2 nights) and if they do, it is usually creating a bigger mess than what you started with, or it could be something illegal like creating a second Tax Iden. Number type of a thing. I wouldn't try it... -Jenn

My experience a while back when I was about to refi my home was a suggestion by the broker to dispute every baddie on my report for a temp boost in scores. I am in Cali and one of the things he advised was to go TU and EX in person to dispute because they would be more understanding if they knew you were trying to qualify for a mortgage. He didn't too much care about EQ because the middle score is what they use.

It is a scam--

what they do is--put all the baddies into dispute--generally the score rises because the baddies are "gone". They take the money and run--of course in a month when the baddies come back as verifed--they are gone.

Technically they can say that their methods will raise the score quickly--but it is not permanent.

Buyer beware.

I read an article at motleys that said if you have disputes going with the cra's then rapid rescore won't work for you. The cra's wont let it go through if the consumer has their own dispute going on already. It is only to be used too update paid accounts that still show a balance, collection or other accounts that the consumer has a letter from the creditor or ca on their letter head, that state the account is wrong and needs to be removed. Just my 0.02 cents.