Jump to content

Question about judgement and validation?

Recommended Posts

If a ca has a judgement against you, which has been paid through garnishment, if it has never been validated, can i request validation and hope they do not report it as disputed for a FCRA violation, I am not trying to do this for the money, but this ca was sneaky and I never knew about this debt until they took it out of bank account and i want let it go til we are even!!!!!!!!

Trying to make them pay!!!!!!!

What they did was wrong!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks willing

I have submitted a motion to set aside on the bases of bad service, but what has me worried is that a deputy swore he served them so basically it is his word against mine i am afraid the judge is going to through it out based on that sevice, I didnt get the service! So it is my word against his. Hopefully the judge will make her Identify me!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.