Help!

Makeupmommy

I am new to this credit repair endeavor.....I have a few ?'s. 1st, where can I get a sample letter to request that an account >7yr.s old be removed from my report?

2) Can I request the electric company remove me if its >7 yrs?

3) What do I do if I notice that I am being reaged in different credit reports?

-my credit is not so bad, I just need to "clean it up" before I have my husband add me as a co user on his cc.

I live in San Diego and am willing to pay for help if need be, but any other info is greatly appreciated.

Makeupmommy@aol.com

Rosie

Thanks

Makeupmommy! Welcome!!!! :)++

First off.. never pay someone to do this for you.. trust me.. you will benefit more in the long run.

Check in the sample letters above for a letter like you are talking about or run a search on SOL letters. There are a couple floating around out there!

The search function is very handy for the other topics you brought up.. maybe give those a peak and see if that will help some. Again... welcome ! :) -Jenn

Guest jeeptravel

Rosie: Online disputes have been very fruitful for me. I would recommedn visiting the sites of each CRA and instigating an online dispute.

If that is not effective, then you might want to try the letters sent CMRRR.

Email me for some great sample letters I'd be happy to send them your way if you are interested.

Welcome to the group

jeepster

Thanks so much!!! 8) ....I've waited almost almost 10 years to "fix" my credit.... I was offered a service to contest everything, and then one of my students recommended getting an EIN # while I clean up my credit....any feedback?

Rosie

Rosie- Don't get an EIN. If you don't have a legit business.. it is illegal. http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11730

as far as companies that will do this for you:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22980

Good Luck! :)