Got one CRa to remove my BK

sdc2027

Now all I have to do is cross my fingers for the other 2. But I'll take one, Now I can dispute the BK tradelines again and get them removed. Atleast one CRA will look much better.

BTW- I disputed previously the bk itself and didn't work, this time I disputed the date of the bk and that is what worked with EX.

Boogaloo- congrats

My Bk is just under 7 years, but I will keep that in mind for next time

I tried what an earlier poster did, try to call the bk court and put my files on 'hold' that way they aren't actually 'filed'. But that didn't work here in Denver. Bummer!

I tried what an earlier poster did, try to call the bk court and put my files on 'hold' that way they aren't actually 'filed'. But that didn't work here in Denver. Bummer!

Putting a public record on hold doesn't work any more. Since the late 1990s, most courts and county clerks offices have a database of judgements and bankruptcies. They can look up your file and in some cases print out a copy of the filed papers from microfilm.

Just checked PG.com and now ALL bk tradelines are gone! xbeer2)

now just have to get the bk from tu and eq removed, still have just over 2 weeks left on my 30 days.

I really get tire of CRAs messing things up, I sent in a dispute that I was never late on a store card and they have it marked as close now :evil:

So now I have to mail them again about fixing this.

But I have hope it will all work out well in the end, I am soooo much better off now than 16 mos. ago when i started and was scared by a silly CA.

Correct, the bk was a dispute of file date and they totally removed the bk and a Bank One bk tradeline also.

Also sent a letter to TU about never late with a store card and they ended up putting close on the TL, so that will have to be fixed.

I hope that answers the question you asked.