synergetic communications, inc.

warmak

hello,

this is my first post and i need help! it starts with a default car loan that was financed by avco financial in 1996, which has since become bankrupt.

the account was transferred to transouth financial which has charged off the account. At this point, the account has fallen off my credit report, and thought this nightmare was over. Recently, i started getting letters from synergetic communications in Post Falls, ID

I quickly sent a debt validation letter via certified mail on 11/17/04 and received a phone message saying that they would send everything i requested and that they were licensed to operate their business in arizona, were I live. I checked with my state and no such Business license exsists. I also have not received any of the validation items I requested. They called my place of work about two weeks ago and I demanded that they not call my work again. Well, 12/30/04, they called again and i requested an address to send them a C & D letter and again to not call, but they started yelling at me on the phone. They said that they would call as many times and they wanted and so i hung up the phone.

they called back five minutes later and asked for my manager. this time they said that they were requesting employment verification and that i would be served with a summons. Apparently, they will be sueing me and garnishing my wages. my manager asked me to call them to schedule a place and time, other than work, to be served. My manager also filled out an employee verification form and faxed it back to them. Later that evening they continued to call the manager threatening to physically come to my place of work and do who knows what.

After work I arrived home to find a message on my machine saying they were sending out the 1099 forms out me and paper work to my county. They asked for me to contact them to resolve issue or go the other route my choice.

I'M VERY FREAKED OUT!!

PLEASE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Sincerely,

Warmak

As it turns out, synergetic communication is licensed with the arizona corporation commission. i guess this means that they can conduct business in Az. I guess i was looking in the wrong place.

Can theses A**holes do everything they said they would do?

need help.

warmak

Well number one the SOL is probably expired on this.

#2 You can hold them liable for the things that they have done.. like contacting your employer about the debt.

You need to find yourself a GOOD lawyer.. you have these guys on so many violations it is incredible.

Send out the DV form ASAP with the Cease and desist on it.

You could EASILY countersue these yahoos if they do sue you which I doubt they will.

Good luck

the guy from synergetic comm. threatened me with a 1099 form. the original finance company went bankrupt, it was then transfered or sold to transouth finance.

Can Synergetic Comm. file this form if they are collecting the account?

If the account was trf/sold, do the new account holders become the OC(transouth fin.)?

thank you for the advise and we'll see what happens.