Removing Inquiries

BBjazz44

Happy new year!

Please advise on how to remove inquiries. I did read the Credit Repair 101 forum, yet Im still unclear.

I have about 3X the inquiries on Experian than TU & EQ. I believe this is a big reason why my Experian score is 50 pts lower than the other two.

Please help.

BBjazz

1st> Call up EX and see what ones you can get removed by just talking on the phone with people. Don't do a fraud report that may lock access up for you. But do dispute the ones you don't remember, are over 2 yrs(or close to it) and the duplicates.

2nd> Once you have done what you can over the phone - write your letter to the cra listing what ones you need removed.

Remember, if you have a tradeline from say citibank and an inquiry from them as well, it might be harder to get that removed.

No way to do inquiries online, at least I haven't found any.

All I did was write one letter to each CRA listing "unauthorized" inquiries. Told them to investigate them and remove them. Every one I disputed was removed except for one. Total of 12 inq removed.