Trans Union ITS Response - Help Needed

creditcardcory

I sent an ITS letter to TU. They sent me a letter back stating "Our records show that your creditor(s) previously verified as accurate the items that are listed below. Therefore, inder the Fair Credit Reporting Act, we consider this dispute frivolous and we will not reinvestigate the item(s) unless you can provide court papers or a recent, authentic letter from the creditor(s) that explains whay information should be disputed. blahblahblahblah"

Once again, I sent an ITS letter. This is as far as I have gotten. I need some direction as to how to follow up.

Thanks,

Cory

I believe you have the right the to ask for their method of verification. If they supposedly verified and you received nothing back with proof. Also make sure with those ITS letters you are following through with the documentation- their verification method or lack of it will help with the ITS anyway.