Jump to content

usury law

Recommended Posts

I had a judgement against me 8months ago for $1700. $1200 is the amount i owe and 500 was for interest and legal fees. i just got a letter for a request of $3500, how can they double the amount? I live in DC! I have a pending lawsuit against them for violating FCRA. I'm suing for 5k. Could this be payback. If they are violating state usury can I sue . For more info about my case punch my name in search.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.