ANOTHER non PP pull!!!

I called Factual Data and they don't have an answer for me yet either. I think they are going to get slaughtered on this one. They may try to pin it on the underlying creditor, but that may not wash. It is interesting to note that they are a listed as a credit reporting agency, so I have to do some research and see if the pull would be considered an inquiry or a furnishing of information. I am leaning towards a credit pull, though since it is listed as an inqury.

I was checking my credit report and I found 2 pulls from Factual Data. At the time we were refinancing our home. What I can't understand is why they needed to pull my report twice in a two day time period. If you have a number for them would you PM it to me please.

I think I have factual data in a bind. They pulled my credit recently and list my mortgage company as the people who pulled it. The thing is, the mortgage co uses NCO exclusively to pull their reports. Factual data is blaming the mortgage co, but the local branch rep doesn't have any info on it. I think this HAS to be a slam dunk non-pp pull.

My only worry is the judges and if they enforce the law