REALLY dumb question...but what happens if you keep ignoring

marisakay

for instance, if you get a judment against you and you go to court and must pay what happens if you have no money to pay it and you have no CARS or anything in your name???

and no job to garnish wages?? can they go against your spouse? even tho the cc is from before marriage???

also can they put a lien on your house even tho not in your name, but I am on deed since married???

I was just wondering what happens to people in cases like this...not like I ever want it to happen to me!!! LOL

I know they do not send you to jail or anything...just wondering..

for instance, if you get a judment against you and you go to court and must pay what happens if you have no money to pay it and you have no CARS or anything in your name???

and no job to garnish wages?? can they go against your spouse? even tho the cc is from before marriage???

ANSWER: NO. But, they might try if you live in a community property state.

also can they put a lien on your house even tho not in your name, but I am on deed since married???

ANSWER: Your name is or is not on the house? Are you listed on the deed?? If the house is solely in your husband's name, and you do not live in a community property state, then they would NOT be able to place a lien against the home. Just the reverse if you are in a community property state.