Jump to content

Moved question by R.Sheldon

Recommended Posts

Can anyone provide me California State Court cases re: the above act it would be civil code sections 1785.1 - 1785.36.

I want to sue TU and a furnisher in small claims but I don't want it removed to federal court so I want to use state law cases.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.