re: mEDICAL BILLS IN COLLECTIONS

ecordova863

Hello, can anyone help me? I have a few medical fews from 1999, and they have been in collections that long. But I haven't paid them either in that time frame. Yet it shows a balance date with a recent date on it. Is there anything I can do about them? I have disputed everything, but if they come back as verified what else can I do?

Hello, can anyone help me? I have a few medical fews from 1999, and they have been in collections that long. But I haven't paid them either in that time frame. Yet it shows a balance date with a recent date on it. Is there anything I can do about them? I have disputed everything, but if they come back as verified what else can I do?

what do you mean by "balance date"? medical collections remain on your credit for 7 years from the date of service, but i'm not sure what you mean by "balance date".