Jump to content

Removing an old default judgement


Recommended Posts

Back in 99, my cousin was sued and never served by one of those payday advance places. This was legitimate debt and the place is no longer in business. The debt he was sued for was never paid and it is in illinois. Is it too late to get it vacated? And if it is vacated will it be off the cr?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.