Suze Orman's FICO Kit Platinum

cool2day

You'll find more information being discussed here than you will in any of her credit packages (unless of course this is a source for her info).

Personally, I think Ms. Orman misses the mark when it comes to discussing credit. She should stick to financial advice and not jump on the credit bandwagon to make a few bucks.

You'll find more information being discussed here than you will in any of her credit packages (unless of course this is a source for her info)

Personally, I think Ms. Orman misses the mark when it comes to discussing credit. She should stick to financial advice and not jump on the credit bandwagon to make a few bucks.

I got the 49$ package and it was not worth it. You call really get more information from this site. I would just pay for the credit report.

I like Suze and have a lot a respect for her, but she'll hawk just about anything to make a buck! <g> Or, so it seems. I almost lost it when she was touting one of the auto zero financing deals when smart people know there's no free lunch when it comes to auto financing because when free financing is offered the price rises or incentives are reduced.

NEVER answers my emails but she has a tendency to go into relationships with people on live TV when they call with DUMB questions!

("Suzy, I have $25k in credit card debt, should I apply for another credit card to pay off the $25k credit card debt before I get married? )

Oh well...