ladyblue65

Mortgage foreclosure

I won in court to return of my security deposit from my old landlord. I have placed liens on her homes.

My question is:

I know that I can foreclose on her on both or one of the houses to collect but How?

What forms do I need to start foreclosure

Any help thank all of you in advance

You go girl!!!!!!

If I were you .. I would look into what other avenues you can take at this point to force her to pay you.

But it does sound fun to foreclose on an old landlord.. I have a few I would love to!!

doing what you want to do takes a lot of time and money. It would be easier to try and collect the money in other ways.

I am not sure what state you are in and weather each state has the same laws, but in California you can do a bank levy, rent levy, attach wages from employer etc......

Threaten foreclosure to see if she'll pay up!... Or threaten that you have several options to force collection of the $$$... one of which is foreclosure. That way you don't HAVE to foreclose immediately if she doesn't pay. :)

Threaten foreclosure to see if she'll pay up!... Or threaten that you have several options to force collection of the $$$... one of which is foreclosure. That way you don't HAVE to foreclose immediately if she doesn't pay. :)