Sign in to follow this  
chatter2960

Please check this out guys:

My attorney's office called on Saturday and said they had the copy of my wife's doctor's evaluation done by SS. They faxed it to me and I faxed a copy to our LO. I a anxious to see if this will be sufficient. There was a thorough description of my wife's condition, but it didn't say anything about her reviews or legnth she would receive disability.

We will see what happens.

Just wanted to post an update on this. If anyone out there is going through the same thing - BE PERSISTENT!!

We did finally get a letter from my wife's doctor that stated that significant improvement from her present condition was not expected. We gave this, along with the SS Doctor's evaluation to our LO and that is exactly what they needed, so that problem has been solved. :D

BTW - My FICO with Equifax just shot up to 644!

I just wanted to post my good news guys! Our mortgage has been approved! We are just waiting on construction to be completed.!

Thanks for all your help!!!

QUESTION -

Our house will be ready before the end of April. LO said that credit will be re-checked before. What can I expect? Will I have to provide any other documentation or records? (checking accounts, savings accts, etc..)

Even though we are approved, I am scared something bad is going to happen.

The lender will probably run your credit again.

THey will want current info on you also, ie paystubs, rental check copies, and they will do a last minute VOE (Verification of Employment), that will probably be a phone call to say "do they work here".

Charles

I really would not worry about anything negative happening at this point. You have done the hard work, and it did pay off. Congrats.