• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Fax Numbers I have (but never used) :

Equifax = 866.233.3777

Experian = 972.390.3838

Trans Union = 610.546.4606

I'm planning on trying all three of these today and will update this post with whether or not the numbers are still valid. :)

Equifax number stated above is a valid fax number. The Fraud Department number (770-375-2821) that is listed on other sites is not valid.

I am trying to reach something with a pulse at EX... I have tried a couple of the numbers in here, and a two different numbers on two different reports, but no luck. 800-493-1058 & 800 509 8495. I need to talk to someone, but all of them are perpetual loops asking to check status and dispute. Anyone got anything?

I managed to reach Doug, who has the people skills of a belt sander, at one of the fraud numbers above. He swore a live person would help me...

So call the number at the top your report, when it starts asking you for tell them "blah blah", just starting rambling off random words. That's what I do, I get a live human every time. It also helps if you have a FA on your EX, because they have a dedicated department of real live homosapiens operated the phones.

• 2 weeks later...
Fax Numbers I have (but never used) :

Equifax = 866.233.3777

Experian = 972.390.3838

Trans Union = 610.546.4606

The EX and TU numbers are good. I just used 'em a few days ago.

EQ seems to have move it's moving target again.

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showpost.php?p=849440&postcount=10

EX

You can still always get your EX report FOC anytime. You can dispute online, but some things EX won't let you dispute online. However, you will get an EX report number and you can print out the report--even if you don't dispute anything. If you do dispute something, you'll get a printed copy in the mail after your dispute is investigated.

http://www.experian.com/rs/fi2.html

http://www.experian.com/rs/fi25.html

EQ

If you don't have an EQ confirmation number, you can still dispute stuff online. You won't see all the account details online, but it works. Once the dispute is resolved, as with EX, you will get a printed copy in the mail.

http://www.investigate.equifax.com

If you live in a CSC state, try to end run that by typing in a Zip Code from a non-CSC state. Try Seattle and 98101. Or just go directly to this link.

https://www.ai.equifax.com/CreditInvestigation/jsp/default.jsp

TU

Since I'm a suspended TC subscriber, it seems I can no longer logon on the TU website and either access my reports or dispute online. FAX disputes to TU still work.

I used e-mail for smaller and older CA's, most of which were deleted with no problem. I used CMRRR for the nasty CA's and OC's like with my big Capital One dispute.

Actually, just disputed an old address from EX using online and they deleted. First time I noticed they allowed you to dispute addresses online. All my addresses listed had links I could click on and say "I never lived there". Use to be you had to call in to get personal info updated, or so I thought. :dunno:I got results today after 4 days! "Deleted" and also disputed an very old phone number, also deleted.:p

** Be sure to think twice about using online disputing. If you think it is going to be a fight use CMRRR for paper trail incase you need to present docs in a suit. Just a suggestion. :p

I used e-mail for smaller and older CA's, most of which were deleted with no problem. I used CMRRR for the nasty CA's and OC's like with my big Capital One dispute.

Actually, just disputed an old address from EX using online and they deleted. First time I noticed they allowed you to dispute addresses online. All my addresses listed had links I could click on and say "I never lived there". Use to be you had to call in to get personal info updated, or so I thought. :dunno:I got results today after 4 days! "Deleted" and also disputed an very old phone number, also deleted.:p

** Be sure to think twice about using online disputing. If you think it is going to be a fight use CMRRR for paper trail incase you need to present docs in a suit. Just a suggestion. :p

I wish I could dispute online. I guess a FA blocks that convenience...

Has anyone had success using the Experian fax numbers? I have read on other posts that they don't accept or process faxes. Any success with email?

Yes, EX accepts my faxes and processes my faxed disputes.

I tried Email with EX, but had no luck.

When I've had FAs on my CRs, I had success faxing in a request to dump the FA. IIRC, all 3 complied.

Just pulled a report via mortgage lender, and here's the addresses they list as the ones to dispute with. A couple of these are a little different than others I've seen.

EFX EQUIFAX CREDIT INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. (800) 685-1111

P.O. BOX 740241 (ORDER A REPORT)

P.O. BOX 740256 (DISPUTE AN ITEM)

ATLANTA, GA 30374

XPN EXPERIAN - NATIONAL CONSUMER ASSISTANCE CENTER (888) 397-3742

P.O. BOX 2104 (ORDER A REPORT)

P.O. BOX 9701 (DISPUTE AN ITEM)

ALLEN, TX 75013-3742

TUC TRANSUNION CONSUMER SOLUTIONS (800) 888-4213

P.O. BOX 1000 (ORDER A REPORT)

P.O. BOX 2000 (DISPUTE AN ITEM)

CHESTER, PA 19022