Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I recommend doing the following with all communications to CAs:

Send two copies of the letter, one CMRRR and the other by USPS "certificate of mailing."

CoM costs .90. What it is is a USPS stamped receipt detailing the name and address you sent the letter to. The outside of the envelope has no indication on it that it has any special handling, but it is proof that you did mail the letter to that address.

As for the CMRRR, I put the green card on the front of the envelope so that it shows who to mail it to, but the return address is hidden underneath on the green card. Until they sign for it, they can't see who it is from. Lastly, I put "payment" on the outside of the envelope...there is no law that says you can't use deceptive tactics to make them accept the letter, but there are laws saying they can't use deceptive tactics. :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.