Is this entry pos or neg? And a possible re aging question.

lyrech

My hubby has 2 entries on his CR that I can't figure out. It's a report from CSC (Equifax) and it's really hard to read.

Anyway, the first entry is from Bank of America (we had a car loan thru them). There are 2 entries for this and the other one is listed as paid. This one says "transferred or sold". It was included in our BK. The dates listed are totally wrong and it also has it listed as an individual account, when it was joint. Does it look like a neg entry? If so, I should easily be able to remove it since the details are all wrong (plus it's DOLA is up). But if it's not neg, then I don't want to mess with it. He needs all the good accounts he can get. lol

The other question I have is about CBUSASEARS (I'm assuming his Sears credit card). In the activity column it says trsf/sold. This one was also suppposed to be included in the BK. The DOLA is up, but they have it listed as 10/2003 and they are reporting every month...grrrr. It says last payment 2/98 when it was actually some time in late 1996. Are they re aging this account? We did not do anything in 2003 to change the DOLA.

What should I do with these accouts? Thanks!

Well, on my CR, there are a couple of obviously neg accounts at the very top, but nothing to seperate them from the pos accounts. These are the first 2 on his, and the third one is a pos entry. I am assuming they are probably negative. If Sears is re aging this, they are going to hear about it!! :evil: