Tax Lien paid and satisfied

topdollar64

not to over simplify but have you tried sending a copy of your paperwork to each of the big 3?

Also I would ad to make sure that you look at reports from each of the 3, do they all have possession of the record? the reason I ask is because for example if TransUnion does not have the record and say (Equifax & Experian both do) TransUnion may pull a BS move and ad it to your record with them, as a paid status even if they didn't originally have a true or legal possession of it, - but you mistakenly send it to them. I believe this is illegal for the to do, and I'm waiting for response from the FTC from a demand for opinion letter I sent them. A little off subject but useful information, and could possibly pertain.

G/L

i have a paid tax lien in cali showing unpaid with 2 cra I decided to dispute not mine for deletion insted of proving i paid. also state tax liens are not reported by states they are collected by cra's I guess they dont look for the paid ones

Make sure that you get the disposition (the Release of Lien) recorded. It has to be recorded in the same jurisdiction as the original lien and will involve nominal fees that vary from county to county.

Go ahead and send a certified copy to the bureaus, but have the release recorded also so that IF the bureaus don't accept your documentation (Like TU), then the disposition will get picked up in the same manner as the lien (by those 3rd party data vendors).

Good luck!