NCO deletes bellsouth account RMA is placing it

Thomas1096

OK, Just got off the phone with a lady from RMA... She called me.

She said she had a bill from Bellsouth for a large amount of 797.57 cents. I requested validation she said "ok, but we are placing it on your credit report"

Which means WHAT? What can I do to get this taken care of quickly?

its well thanks, and seems to be growing bigger by the day! 8-)

i fink he meant how 'old' is the debt, as in is it SOL.

OP, so you verbally disputed the debt? is it on your CR right now? if it isnt, get a DV letter asap to try and get it to them BEFORE they report!! Go! now! to the post office!

if it is already there, send a DV.

whats the deletion letter actually say?

Deletion letter states the account number and the master #. the content reads

"TO: me

RE: Bellsotuh

ACCOUNT #

We have requested the credit bureaus that we do business with to have NCO Fin systems inc reporting of the above account deleted from your credit bureau report."

Signed

person from NCO.

I pulled my 3 at 2 this morning, and it was not there. But I talked to them today and when I asked for Validation, she said ok, but it's going on your credit report.

My alerts have not gone off either.

Should I send the letter of deltion to the Credit Buraeus and along with a letter stating that I have requested Validation from the collection company and that there should be nothing put on my report?

SOL..

She said the debt is from 2000 or 2002. Either way, Yes. It should be out.

Contracts and Promissory Notes: 3 years (MCA 75-3-118, 75-2-725, and 15-1-49).

Open Accounts: 3 years from the date at which time the items on the account became due and payable,(MCA 15-1-29 & MCA 15-1-31).