Experian returned Box Closed

I sent Experian a dispute letter to P.O. Box 9595 and it was returned box closed, unable to forward. Hu. This is the address I sent my last dispute ltr to.

Maybe this is a stupid question but what is a good address for them.

Experian has figured out how to save money. Basically force you to do everything online. Its a matter of time before EFX and TU do the same thing.

Has anybody declined to provide an email address when doing an online dispute? If so, did they mail you paper copies? Its helpful but online printouts with affidavit are just as good for evidentiary purposes.

They* change boxes periodically to throw people off and make them waste money on CMRRR. This form of "discouragement" leads to less complaints for them to process as some people give up more easily than others.

That is absolutely correct and a very smart deduction, they must realize some people are relentless :wink:

I have had too many CMRRR's sent back to me. I only use their physical address. I have heard of stories of those who have spoken to the staff at the Allen, TX Post Office about EXP. The workers there hate them and said it was standard practice for EXP to let the boxes fill up and then suddenly close them. The P.O. has no choice but to return the CMRRR to the sender.

BTW, their physical address is: 701 Experian Parkway, Allen, TX 75013. I have had no problem with this address.

I can't find it now but someone recently posted that the Postal employees are upset with Experian because of this. They are changing the box numbers without forwarding thier mail :evil: It cost me $4.72 to find this out.

That seems kind of odd considering PO Boxes are controlled by the USPS.... yes?

Maybe something else is going on?

:?:

Last week I sent certified mail to all three bureaus. Experian signed for it on 21-Feb-05. I refuse to send cert mail to a PO Box. This is the address it was sent to:

701 Experian Parkway

Allen, TX

75013-3701

I see that someone else listed this address. As of last week, this was current. I agree that CRAs like to play games with their PO boxes.

Well USPS was aggervated because they can't legally forward the mail without a forwarding slip from the business. It is a sneaky way to get the mail sent back to everybody. Mine was sent back with a label on it that said "fowarding address has expired", it also listed the new address. So, I lost $5.. I turned around and sent it to the new address. They won't discourage me.