Help Please??

shredwater

I was off and on the phone with the Collection Agency for MBNA finally I agreed to do 6 post dated checks to pay off my debt in 6 months. I received notifications that the funds would be taken out of my checking account each month. In reviewing my checking account over the past 4 months they have not taken anything out. In viewing my credit report online it looks like the debt on the card was reduced by one of the post dated checks.

Should I just sit on this and see what happens or what?

What should I do if they don't take anything out and there is still a balance on my credit report?

Also is there any point in sending a Validation letter if they haven't taken anything out with these checks?

Sorry for so many questions I'm clueless as of what to do

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Never agreed to this in writing it was all over the phone. The thing is I haven't had any money taken out of my checking account from any of these checks over the past 4 months. Is there any way to say well you had your chance with the checks that's it? Since they didn't cash them.

I will definately stop payment on the last two checks even if they don't use them and send over a validation letter. Thanks for the help.