PG $1 2 month trial.... WITH 3B CR, and 3B SCORES!!!!

Champion80

Well I am happy to announce I have found a link for a two month trial at the $1 but even better.......

$12.99 a month , not an annual fee, I just signed up on it, you get the 3B report, 3B scores, and a what if simulator with the Equifax report (if you want it for the other two you have to pay).

Here is the link, I know that this was only offered to specific customers and I wasnt one of them, but I was doing some searching and I found another forum and a guy had it on a post, I went to it.

Once I filled out all the info. and sumitted it first came back as "we are unable to process your request, please cal XXX", but I just went back on the browser and did it again, and it worked. Sweet.

https://www.privacyguard.com/global/scripts/secure/Promo.asp?promote_page_id=Registration&SID=DCBDC264A2AE4B1B12cd79ecef139e17

Yes scores are FAKO's, and to cancel it just go to there website, and they have a number you can call to cancel, you can also write an email.

But this one is fantastic, this is the first one so far I have found that has a monthy fee, not annual, with all 3 CR, and 3 scores,

SHOULD I STICKY this one?? I think this link will help those out there that are just starting out, and even those that have been using different companies, and cancelling the trials because of the annual fees.. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, you have to use another CC number in order to take advantage of this offer, the cool thing about this one is its worth keeping because there is no annual fee and its only $12.99 a month. Thats pretty good.

As far as the sticky thing, I do not even think we can, but it is a good suggestion if others agree. :D

I signed up for the $1/60 day trial on 3/5. It sucks. I was able to pull reports on the initial sign up and only once since then. EVERY time I go on it gives me the "we'll be back" message. I just got on for the third time (miraculously), tried to pull, and it said to try back in 24 hrs. They haven't taken the buck from my checking acct. either.

Which one did you sign up for? The one with the 3B report and 3 scores or just the 3B report and 1 score? I did have a similar problem that you have somewhere near the beginning, but I waited the 24 hours out and it worked fine, I pull everyday. Call their customer care and ask whats up.

Yeah, you have to use another CC number in order to take advantage of this offer, the cool thing about this one is its worth keeping because there is no annual fee and its only $12.99 a month. Thats pretty good.

As far as the sticky thing, I do not even think we can, but it is a good suggestion if others agree. :D

I've been using www.mycreditkeeper.com for the past year for $9.95/mo, no annual fee, credit monitoring, 3B report w/3B scores, unlimited pulls, and score analyzer.

Hello HeartRN, thanks for that link, that is interesting, that is the same company as PG, they are both operated by Trilegant Corp. I wonder why they have so many offers and off-shoots ? Probaby to appeal to the massive amount of knowlege about the invigorated credit market, that way they have a higher chance of bagging a customer with one of their products. :D