Okay I messed up, HELP !!!!!!

tmac01

I have been reading and studying this forum for months. I read several credit repair books and talked to several attorneys on the best way to fix my credit. This is what I finally came up with and now I see that it was a mistake. I Disputed all of my derogatory credit reports and just about all my inquires through all 3 bureuas. I started in the beginning of February and received my green slips back from TU,EX, but not from EU(CSC). I received a letter back from TU 10 days after I received their green slip. I already posted what it stated and TU just said '' Our investigation of the dispute(singular) you submitted is complete. It states nothing about verifying any of the disputes I sent to TU. The only thing I see fishy is that it states that if there has been a change in my credit history due to their investigation or if I want to add a 100 word statement to my report then I may request that TU send an UPDATED report to those who received my report within the last two years. As for EX I have not heard back or seen any changes on PG. And the lovely EU(CSC) they have not even sent me my little green slip back and they are in my great state of Texas. Honestly I am just reaching out to anyone who is willing to help me and just show me what I need to do from here. I know I made a mistake but I have read some great posts where the people on this forum have come to the aide of those newbies on the road to recovery like me. Any help is GREATLY appreciated and like I said I just need some advice on what I should from here...Thanks in Advance :)

Hi,

I already did that and I only see that they updated one report and added a report that I had not even disputed. So now I am worse off than before. Should I just wait the 35 days from the day I received the green slip and then send a second letter ? Honestly what should be my next move. Thank you so much :)

This happens often. Don't worry about all this 30 day stuff. As soon as they re-report, they have verified. You need to study up on what they can and cannot do legally. Simply disputing and writing letters is not going to fix everything. You are going to have to build a case and expect to have to go to court.