Could someone help me read my Equifax report correctly...

When I click on collections, Transunion show none or "not reported" in their column. WHen I click on account info, All of a sudden the collections show up on under them.

Also happens with the others. Why would some not show up on the collections tab, But they show up under "account info"? :x

Not sure what kind of report you're looking at but you shouldn't expect one CRA's report to necessarily display another CRA's data perfectly. Got more details on what kind of Equifax report this is ?

Its a 3-in-1 Credit Report with Credit Rankings Complete . Bought it on Equifax.com.

OK, that's kinda what I thought.

Don't get me wrong, but from your recent join date I'll assume you're relatively new at interpreting credit info. I've never seen a 3-in-1 from EQ but generally you will find these kind of inconsistencies in trimerge reports.

When just starting out it's best to get a single report DIRECTLY from each of the three CRAs (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) reporting only their own data on you. This is a much better basis for evaluating each one's information and for disputing a particular CRA's info. if necessary.

I know that can be frustrating to hear after you may've already paid for the tri-merge report and that it's not that great an answer to your original question but you're not likely to get a straight answer from EQ on why they display TU's data the way they do. I'm willing to bet that EQ's data displays alot more consistently on that report that TU's or EX's.

I think you'll find that most people only use tri-merges for monitoring in general , day to day or week to week, what's happening while they dispute or to make sure changes don't get sneaked in on them.

I hope that helped some, I know I got a little wordy.

P.S. Bottom line, I don't think you having trouble interpreting correctly, I just think you're seeing the typical imperfection inherent in tri-merge reports. Hope you manage to get a "good" price on that Experian report ! :wink:

When just starting out it's best to get a single report DIRECTLY from each of the three CRAs (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) reporting only their own data on you. This is a much better basis for evaluating each one's information and for disputing a particular CRA's info. if necessary.

<-That is extremely solid advice, I.M.O.

I have seen the same thing where TranUnion's item is listed in a seperate area, I really don't care much for TransUnion based on personal experience alone and even more so after reading many things posted here about their antics, shenanigans, and questionably professional mode of operations.