Listing of SL Looks like we owe more than we do??

mom23

My husband has a student loan. we have recently recieved his reports from My Fico and I had some questions about his SL.

He had defaulted on his loans and then I guess the went to another company. We then consolidated and are now paying US Dept. of Ed.

On EQ. it lists all three Loan agencies. On the DoE it lists pays as agreed.

For USA Funds it list 120+ past due and shows a balance and past due amount. Says defaulted loan-claim filed against gaurantor.

For the other loan (Azeducloan) it shows 120+ days past due with 0 balance and says defaulted loan.

Having that one list a balance due has doubled the total balance of debt for him on that report. should it be listed with a balance due and should it be listing curently past due 120+ days?

Thank you for any and all help on this

My husband has a student loan. we have recently recieved his reports from My Fico and I had some questions about his SL.

He had defaulted on his loans and then I guess the went to another company. We then consolidated and are now paying US Dept. of Ed.

On EQ. it lists all three Loan agencies. On the DoE it lists pays as agreed.

For USA Funds it list 120+ past due and shows a balance and past due amount. Says defaulted loan-claim filed against gaurantor.

USA Funds is a FFLEP guarantee agency. Was this one included in your consolidation?

For the other loan (Azeducloan) it shows 120+ days past due with 0 balance and says defaulted loan.

This sounds like it could have been the defaulting lender/servicer. I googled Azeducloan and could find nothing.

Having that one list a balance due has doubled the total balance of debt for him on that report. should it be listed with a balance due and should it be listing curently past due 120+ days?

If this was consolidated, it should have a zero balance but because it was a default it should say something like PAID...120+ days

Thank you for any and all help on this