Turned in car- open account/ no collections!!

sdc2027

I have an open car loan that hasn't been updated since 1/03

I have not paid on this account assuming they would send me something in the mail after turning in the car. The car lot has changed hands since I turned in the car as well, which might help my case.

Is there a way to get this removed from my EX/TU without waking the CA dogs?

Also, it doesn't matter how many times the car changed hands. You are still liable for the debt itself - the car was merely the secured interest in the deal.

It's not the CA dogs that should be the concern - as the OC may still hold this debt.

Also, it doesn't matter how many times the car changed hands. You are still liable for the debt itself - the car was merely the secured interest in the deal.

It's not the CA dogs that should be the concern - as the OC may still hold this debt.

I realize that, I just have other items to take care of before I start playing with this snake. I will leave be for the time, obviously with time it will affect my score less and less.

Thanks