Terrible Post Closing Mortgage practices... INQUIRIES!

edubb007

***LONG ONE***

So I pull PG today and see 3 new INQ's from the mortgage company that I had a loan with in Novemebr. They sold my mortgage to GMAC after we settled, immediately. Now I get 3 INQ's from all 3 CRA! WTF!!!! :shock:

So I call the office and talk to them and they have an agent(Underwriter) call me. Appearently that particular underwriter approved my loan in November and some of her loans are being audited. She said in the package I signed at settlement they can pull my credit to AUDIT the loan up to a year after settlement! :evil:

So basically she might be in trouble or they don't like something after the fact they want to pull my credit to audit her mistakes! :spank:

So I then realize they pulled my Wife's too! That's 6 f'in Inq's between us for an audit! xhotx

I feel like killin someone! :censored:

Has this happened to anyone else and is there something I can do about it??!?!?!?

I'm workig on it! I have a bank representative that knows I'll pull all my $$$ from her branch if they don't resolve. i also told her that they should reconsider pulling Hard VS Soft or ARM for reviews or audits. Makes more sense! <:)

You are lucky to get so FEW inquiries...

I had a butt-load on all of my reports, however it took me six months to get them ALL removed...

But that is not the worst. The minute you move in, you need to activate more services like phone, cable, alarm monitoring, etc. and EVERYBODY wants to check your credit.

The main problem is I have a FA on EXP and they were able to pull it. I had to speak to a rep at JC Penny for 20 minutes to verify my identity just for 10% off, yet these Bozo's feel like pulling it 4 months after settlement for fun! :evil:

The irony is the lady was like " Wow, your score is allot higher now. Your mid score is 730!"... News to me?!?!? <:)

*BUMP*

Update!

So I got one of the lenders that pulled to send EX a leter stating the INQ was in error and I plan on disputing EQ's but now I have to dispute with TU and I can't get my F'in report! That stinks! Oh well, 2 out of 3 won't be bad! :wink: